Jamstva na ručne alate i dodatke
Ovi se jamstveni uvjeti primjenjuju na asortiman ručnih alata. Poduzeće FELCO jamči da materijali kao i proizvodni postupak proizvoda neće pokazivati nikakve manjkavosti tijekom dvadeset i četiri (24) mjeseca od datuma kupnje pod uvjetima i ograničenjima koji se navode u nastavku.
Ovisno o vrsti dotičnog sastavnog dijela primjenjuju se sljedeća izuzeća od jamstva:
Svi sastavni dijelovi od lijevanog aluminija imaju doživotno jamstvo.
- Neklizajuća presvlaka za aluminijske ručice i poluge ne podliježe jamstvu
- Nakovanj 231/4 od lijevanog aluminija smatra se potrošnim materijalom
Džepni noževi FELCO 500, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505 i 506 imaju doživotno jamstvo kao i alati za cijepljenje te noževi veličine 3,90 10, 3,90 20, 3,90 40, 3,90 50, 3,90 60 i 3,91 10.
Svi sastavni dijelovi poput oštrice, protuoštrice, nakovnja, ublaživača i opruge smatraju se potrošnim materijalom.
Međutim, jamstvo se ne primjenjuje pod sljedećim uvjetima i ograničenjima:
- u slučaju nenormalne, neprikladne ili nepravilne uporabe proizvoda, u slučaju krive uporabe, zahvata na proizvodu, nepravilnog skladištenja ili transporta;
- u slučaju kvara uslijed održavanja i popravljanja u skladu s uputama opisanim u korisničkom priručniku proizvoda;
- u slučaju pogrešnog zahvata, popravljanja ili održavanja, uključujući slučaj kada se upotrebljavaju dijelovi ili pribor koji nisu originalni;
- u slučaju korozije metalnih dijelova proizvoda uslijed nepravilne uporabe, neodržavanja, izloženosti vlazi ili kemijskim ili korozivnim tvarima;
- u slučaju korištenja dijelovima ili priborom drugog podrijetla ili kad je prodani proizvod preinačen ili promijenjen;
- u slučaju potpunog ili djelomičnog uništavanja proizvoda koje nije prouzrokovano kvarom ili u slučaju štete koja je posljedica nesreće, prirodne katastrofe ili požara.
Poduzeće se FELCO obvezuje, po vlastitom nahođenju, popraviti ili zamijeniti proizvod ili neispravne dijelove radi uklanjanja manjkavosti materijala ili proizvodnih nedostataka ako nakon pregleda poduzeće FELCO prizna nastanak oštećenja uz predočenje kopije računa o kupnji. Popravljanjem se ili mijenjanjem proizvoda ili neispravnih dijelova ne prekida postojeće jamstveno razdoblje niti se pokreće novo. Troškove slanja snosi kupac.
FELCO PBS Manufacturer Warranty Clause
FELCO manufacturer’s warranty
Felco SA (hereinafter FELCO) agrees to repair FELCO products (tools, battery, charger and power pack) during the applicable warranty period on the terms and conditions defined in this warranty agreement.
|Product/Tool||FELCO Power Blade Series® 802, 802G, 812 or 822|
|Type of warranty||Standard/Pruning warranty|
|Warranty period||12 months from the date of purchase of the tool|
|Warranty extension||12 months + 12 months (up to two extensions of 12 months each)|
|Conditions for extension||
Conditions for extensionProduct serviced at least once during the previous 12-month period
|Normal use of the tool||
FELCO Power Blade Series® 802, 802G and 812: 800,000 cuts per year
|Products not covered by this warranty||Batteries, charger and power pack|
|Warranty region||Worldwide validity|
|Pruning warranty region||Switzerland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, South Africa|
*Cut Blockage: When a tool locks up due to the blade stuck in hard or excessively large diameter wood.
Batteries, Charger and Power Pack Warranty
FELCO battery 880/195 (serial number 18DB00001 and above) and 880/194 (serial number 18CB08700 and above)
|Type of warranty||Standard|
|Warranty period||24 months from the date of purchase of the product|
|Normal use||Batteries: 200 recharges per year|
|Products not covered by this warranty||FELCO Power Blade Series 802, 802G, 812 and 822 Tools|
|Warranty region||Worldwide validity|
Scope and conditions of warranty
Warranty defects. FELCO guarantees to the end purchaser that the product at the time of purchase is free from material and workmanship defects (hereinafter called “Defects”), subject to the terms and conditions and restrictions of this wattanty.
Tool warranty period. FELCO guarantees that the product is free from Defects for twelve (12) months following the date of purchase of the tool. Any Defects in the blades, counter-blades or parts supplied in the maintenance kit shall be covered by the warranty, providing the tool is used normally. The warranty period is limited to twelve (12) months. No claim may be made after that time. The buyer shall report the Defect within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase and provide a copy of the purchase invoice.
Extension of tool warranty. The Tool warranty period may be extended twice by twelve (12) months, providing the tool is serviced at least once by an authorised FELCO repairer or reseller during the previous warranty period or twelve (12) month extension period. Warranty extension does not apply to blades or counter-blades, these are considered consumable products. Servicing and maintenance must be carried out in accordance with the instructions in the tool operating manual. The costs of servicing and maintenance shall be paid by the buyer.
Battery, Charger and Power Pack Warranty Period. FELCO guarantees that the products are free from Defects for twenty-four (24) months following the date of purchase of the product. The warranty period is limited to twenty-four (24) months. No claim may be made after that time. The buyer shall report the Defect within twenty-four (24) months of the date of purchase and provide a copy of the purchase invoice.
Cover offered by the warranty. FELCO agrees that it shall, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective product or parts necessary to remedy the material or workmanship Defects if the Defects are accepted by FELCO after inspection. Repair or replacement of the defective product or parts shall not interrupt or cause a new warranty period or extension of warranty to apply to the product or parts replaced. The warranty shall cover the labour costs incurred to repair the product or replace defective parts. Travel and transport costs shall be paid by the buyer. No reduction or refund of the purchase price of the product may be claimed.
Pruning warranty. The cutting warranty is available only in the region defined restrictively in the Tool Warranty section and during the Tool Warranty period, including its extension. If the Tool cannot be repaired within 48 hours of delivery of the defective Tool, FELCO shall use its best efforts to make a replacement tool available to the end purchaser for use during the repair within that 48-hour period. The 48-hour time limit shall apply outside public holidays and weekends. FELCO shall endeavour to make available a tool similar in functional terms to the one purchased, subject to availability. The end purchaser undertakes to return the replacement tool in good condition upon receipt of the repaired Tool.
Limitation and exclusion of warranty. This manufacturer’s warranty shall not apply:
- in the event of abnormal, inappropriate or non-compliant use of the product, improper treatment, work on the product, improper transport or storage;
- in the event of failure to maintain and service in accordance with the instructions described in the product’s user manual;
- in the event of incorrect intervention, repair or maintenance, including the use of non-original parts or accessories;
- in the event of corrosion of the metal parts of the product resulting from improper use, lack of maintenance, exposure to moisture or chemical or corrosive substances;
- in the event of the use of parts or accessories of another origin or when the product sold has been processed or modiﬁed;
- for the battery, if the number of recharges exceeds 600, if the charging and operating temperatures are not observed or if the battery is deeply discharged;
- in the event of total or partial destruction of the product that is not due to a Defect or in the event of damage resulting from an accident, natural disaster or fire;
- in the event of loss or damage to the tool software or information collected by the tool, including third-party applications, viruses, bugs, malware or other interference;
- in case of force majeure.
FELCO cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, material or immaterial damage or loss, loss of profits or the like of any kind whatsoever, resulting from the use or unavailability of the product.
Applicable law and jurisdiction. This warranty shall be governed exclusively by Swiss law. Any dispute shall be brought exclusively before the ordinary courts of the Canton of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. The language of the proceedings and the exchange between FELCO and the buyer shall be French.
This contractual warranty shall not affect the seller’s legal warranty obligations under applicable legislation. FELCO power tools are intended for professionals. Consumers may claim extended warranty rights against the seller in their country of residence; this warranty does not purport to affect such rights.
The warranty on your product will be activated when the sale is registered with FELCO. That process may be carried out by your reseller at the time of purchase.