FELCO SA: new pruning saws
Geneveys-sur-Coffrane (February 2010) - Driven by the desire to satisfy the wishes of even the most demanding professional users, FELCO SA is launching two new pruning saws that are packed with technical improvements. With this launch, the world leader in pruning and cutting tools is setting a new standard for cutting performance, tool durability and user comfort.
The new models differ from each other by the length of their state-of-the-art pull-stroke blades: 33 cm (13 in.) for the FELCO 611 model, 24 cm (9.5 in.) for the FELCO 621 model. The improvements on the previous models are as follows:
- The teeth are now impulse-hardened, which increases their hardness and the life span of the blade;
- The shape of the teeth has been modified for maximum evacuation of sawdust while cutting;
- The shape of the blade itself has been redesigned to enhance user comfort and reduce vibration levels.
Both saws have retained the features that brought on the success of the previous FELCO 610 and FELCO 620 models: the blade is made of a high-quality, rust resistant chrome-plated steel; its tapered profile prevents clogging during the cut and the ergonomic, non-slip handle makes the tool remarkably easy and comfortable to use.
The FELCO 611 and FELCO 621 saws come with a sheath and a detachable belt loop that can be adapted for right and left-handed use. With the exception of the handles, all parts are replaceable, thus ensuring a very long tool life at the highest level of performance.
For further information:
- Media (Press): Patricia Borloz: T +41 328 581 449
- Other questions: To find the right FELCO contact in your country: Contact us