- Reliable: unbreakable hardened handles made of forged aluminium with a lifetime guarantee / blades and fastenings in high-quality hardened steel / parts subject to wear and tear can be replaced
- Efficient: clean, precise cut without crushing the cable thanks to the triangular cutting system / easy and durable cutting adjustment
- Ergonomic: lightweight handles / helpful lever effect / comfortable plastic coating
Recommended forOur recommendation(1: Recommended, 2: Strongly recommended, 3: Best fit)
- Cables, wire-drawing mills:***
- Springs industry:***
- Electricity, telecommunications:***
- Oil industry:***
- Automotive, pneumatics industry:***
- Rail transport:***
- Gondola lifts, cable cars, ski-lifts, life-lines:***
- Harbour activities:***
- Forestry Industry:***
- Agriculture, viticulture:***
- Administration, police, customs:***
- Civil engineering, buildings:***
- Small hand:
- Average-sized hand:
- Large hand:
FELCO technical specifications
Hardened and tempered knives for cutting the strongest of cables.
Triangular cutting action
FELCO's innovative triangular cut allows you to progressively cut cable wires and at the same time avoid squashing of strands. Thanks to this feature, it is generally not necessary to tie the cable before the cut.
Forged aluminum handles
Lightweight, strong and sturdy thanks to special aluminum alloys and advanced precision forging methods. Equipment comes with a lifetime guarantee*.
FELCO REF. Designation Composition C16/5 Blade 1x C16/5 C16/90 Kit 1x C16/6 + 1x C16/7 + 1x C16/8 + 1x C16/9 C16/2 Handle with coating and pin 1x C16/2 + 1x C16/3 + 1x C16/4 C16/3 Coating 1x C16/3 C16/4 Pin 1x C16/4 C16/10 Hexagon screw 1x C16/10 C12/11 Counter nut 1x C12/11
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
If the tool is no longer cutting properly and has already been resharpened on a number of occasions, or when its cutting edge is no longer holding firm when cutting, change the blades!